Lucas Herbert has +3000 odds at the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship at Country Club of Jackson. He missed the cut in his last tournament here, the 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Herbert before he tees off in Jackson, Mississippi.
Lucas Herbert Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Lucas Herbert to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +3000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Lucas Herbert
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||30||63-75-71-72 (-7)||14||$42,532|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||71-76 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||60||71-67-70-71 (-1)||14||$20,695|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||15||67-64-66-68 (-15)||8||$335,000|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Herbert
- In his past four appearances, Herbert has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Herbert carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Herbert has finushed under par seven times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Herbert
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herbert was in the 56th percentile on par 3s at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.88-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship placed him well, in the 81st percentile of the field.
- Herbert shot better than only 32% of the field at the Fortinet Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.81 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Herbert recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the other participants averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Herbert had more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Herbert’s nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were more than the field average of 5.4.