Bookmakers list Ludvig Aberg as the favorite (+1400) to win the 2023 The RSM Classic at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course). Below we help you make your best bets on Aberg before he tees off in Saint Simons Island, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Ludvig Aberg Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ludvig Aberg to win the 2023 The RSM Classic +1400
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Ludvig Aberg
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 2-4||World Wide Technology Championship||10||68-65-72-64 (-19)||8||$190,650|
|October 12-14||Shriners Children’s Open||13||69-69-68-62 (-16)||4||$154,980|
|October 5-7||Sanderson Farms Championship||2||67-69-66-68 (-18)||0||$549,400|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||14||66-66-71-67 (-10)||10||$123,500|
Recent Form Insights: Ludvig Aberg
- Aberg has finished in the top 20 in four straight tournaments.
- Aberg will try to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Aberg has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- In his past four tournaments, Aberg has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has carded an average score of -16 in his past four events.
- Aberg has headed to the clubhouse under par 14 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds and the top 10 seven times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ludvig Aberg
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Aberg was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 63rd percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 67th percentile on par 4s at the World Wide Technology Championship, averaging 3.88 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Aberg was better than 85% of the competitors at the World Wide Technology Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.49.
- Aberg fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship (the other participants averaged 2.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship, Aberg recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.4).
- Aberg’s 12 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship were more than the tournament average of 7.1.