Luke Donald enters the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +30000 odds after making the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2022 Valero Texas Open, placing 58th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Donald before he takes to the course in San Antonio, Texas.
Luke Donald Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Luke Donald to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +30000
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Luke Donald
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||77-72 (+7)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||39||71-72-74-72 (+1)||10||$70,029|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||71-76 (+7)||—||$-|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||40||69-73-69-71 (-2)||15||$79,000|
Recent Form Insights: Luke Donald
- Donald has an average finishing position of 40th in his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Donald has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Donald has finished under par three times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke Donald
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Donald was relatively average over the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.1 strokes to finish in the 59th percentile of the field.
- His 4.28-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship ranked in the 13th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- Donald was better than just 4% of the field at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Donald did not have a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Donald carded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.4).
- Donald did not record a birdie or better on a single one of the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship. The field average was 3.3.