Heading into the weekend of the Shriners Children’s Open, Luke List is in sixth position with a score of -9.
Luke List Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $20, Payout $520.00
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Luke List
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||Sanderson Farms Championship||1||66-66-68-70 (-18)||0||$1,476,000|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||25||70-71-70-69 (-8)||13||$65,940|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||35||69-69-65-73 (-4)||11||$47,068|
Recent Form Insights: Luke List
- List will try to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four appearances, List has finished first once.
- List finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -10 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 13 rounds, List has finished below par 11 times, while also carding one par-or-better round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 13 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Luke List
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- List was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.38-stroke average on the 63 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him well, in the 100th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, List was better than 73% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- List carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, List carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- List’s 36 birdies or better on the 63 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.1.