Mackenzie Hughes heads into the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +25000 odds. He made the cut and finished 50th in his last appearance at this course, the 2022 Masters Tournament. Below we help you make your best bets on Hughes before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Mackenzie Hughes Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Mackenzie Hughes to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +25000
Bet $20, Payout $5,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Mackenzie Hughes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-76 (+7)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||61||74-71-74-72 (+3)||12||$44,400|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||50||72-70-71-71 (E)||17||$48,867|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||MC||74-71 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Mackenzie Hughes
- In his past four events, Hughes has an average finish of 56th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Hughes has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of 2 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hughes has finished below par twice, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mackenzie Hughes
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hughes shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging par to finish in the 73rd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.45 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which placed him in the fifth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Hughes was better than just 32% of the competitors at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Hughes recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Hughes recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.7).
- Hughes did not have a birdie or better on any of the 20 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship. The field average was 5.1.