The Mexico Open at Vidanta is underway, and ahead of the third round Mark Hubbard is in 32nd position with a score of -4.
Mark Hubbard Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Mark Hubbard to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +50000
Bet $20, Payout $10,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Mark Hubbard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||11||68-66-68-70 (-12)||5||$445,000|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 23-26||Corales Puntacana Championship||29||71-70-71-69 (-7)||12||$24,352|
Recent Form Insights: Mark Hubbard
- Hubbard has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, Hubbard has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hubbard has finushed below par 10 times, while also posting nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mark Hubbard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hubbard was in the 73rd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.84-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him strongly, in the 88th percentile of the competitors.
- Hubbard was better than 44% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Hubbard recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Hubbard recorded two bogeys or worse, the same as the field average.
- Hubbard’s 12 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average of 6.2.