The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Martin Laird is in 35th position with a score of -2.
Martin Laird Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Martin Laird to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +13000
Bet $20, Payout $2,620.00
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Martin Laird
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||58||66-72-68-72 (-2)||18||$17,176|
|July 27-29||3M Open||2||68-68-67-64 (-17)||7||$590,200|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||20||65-71-68-67 (-13)||2||$43,206|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Laird
- Laird will try to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four tournaments, Laird has finished in the top five once.
- Laird has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Laird has finished under par 10 times, while also posting one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 13 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Laird
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Laird was in the 43rd percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which placed him in the 46th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Laird was better than 58% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Laird carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Laird carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Laird’s six birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average of 6.1.