Martin Trainer has +15000 odds for the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course). He will look to improve on his seventh-place finish at this tournament in 2022. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Trainer before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Martin Trainer Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Martin Trainer to win the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Martin Trainer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 15 – 18||Valspar Championship||MC||75-76 (+9)||—||$-|
|March 1 – 4||Puerto Rico Open||64||70-72-74-73 (+1)||22||$8,208|
|February 22 – 25||The Honda Classic||MC||68-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|February 1 – 5||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||20||65-72-73-69 (-8)||10||$88,100|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Trainer
- In his past four events, Trainer has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Trainer finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he made the cut.
- Trainer has finished below par four times and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Trainer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trainer finished in the first percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.8 strokes.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Valspar Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 69th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes).
- Trainer was better than just 9% of the golfers at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Trainer carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.4.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Trainer had seven bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 3.4).
- Trainer’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the field average (3.3).