Matt Kuchar heads into the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +17500 odds after making the cut and finishing 38th in his last outing, the Wyndham Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on Kuchar before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Matt Kuchar Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matt Kuchar to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +17500
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Matt Kuchar
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||38||69-67-71-68 (-5)||15||$31,540|
|July 27-29||3M Open||43||67-69-70-70 (-8)||16||$24,726|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||67||69-69-73-72 (-1)||20||$-|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||MC||77-68 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Kuchar
- Kuchar will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Kuchar has an average finishing position of 49th in his past four appearances.
- Kuchar did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Kuchar has finished below par 10 times, while also carding two par-or-better rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Kuchar
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kuchar was in the 63rd percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 61st percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- Kuchar was better than 58% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Kuchar carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Kuchar carded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Kuchar recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.