Matthew Fitzpatrick has +4000 odds in the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He will try to better his 14th-place finish at this tournament in 2022. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Fitzpatrick before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Matthew Fitzpatrick Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matthew Fitzpatrick to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +4000
Bet $20, Payout $820.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matthew Fitzpatrick
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||74-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||14||70-69-76-69 (-4)||5||$325,000|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew Fitzpatrick
- Fitzpatrick has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Fitzpatrick finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four events, he finished -4 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Fitzpatrick has finished under par four times, while also recording one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew Fitzpatrick
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fitzpatrick shot below average on the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.2 strokes to finish in the 31st percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.22 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Valspar Championship, which placed him in the 20th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Fitzpatrick shot better than 71% of the competitors (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Fitzpatrick did not have a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Fitzpatrick recorded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 3.4).
- Fitzpatrick’s two birdies or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the field average of 3.3.