Matthew NeSmith missed the cut in his last tournament at TPC Southwind, the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship, and he has +30000 odds to win here in the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on NeSmith before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Matthew NeSmith Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matthew NeSmith to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +30000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Matthew NeSmith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||62||69-69-73-68 (-1)||19||$16,720|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||28||68-67-72-66 (-11)||4||$27,170|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||35||68-68-71-67 (-10)||11||$36,947|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew NeSmith
- In his past four events, NeSmith has an average finish of 42nd.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, NeSmith has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four appearances.
- NeSmith has finished below par 10 times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew NeSmith
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- NeSmith was somewhat average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 37th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the 46th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- NeSmith shot better than 58% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- NeSmith shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, NeSmith recorded four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- NeSmith had more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 6.1 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.