Matthew NeSmith is in 48th position, with a score of -4, after the second round of the Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin.
Matthew NeSmith Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $20, Payout $12,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Matthew NeSmith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||Sanderson Farms Championship||25||66-70-72-69 (-11)||7||$67,377|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||58||69-71-68-71 (-1)||14||$44,400|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew NeSmith
- In his past four tournaments, NeSmith has an average finish of 48th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- NeSmith finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- NeSmith has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew NeSmith
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- NeSmith was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 78th percentile on par 4s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.88 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- NeSmith shot better than 45% of the competitors at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- NeSmith fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, NeSmith recorded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- NeSmith’s 10 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.1.