Matthias Schmid (+12500) heads into the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) after missing the cut at the Valspar Championship in his last outing Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Schmid before he takes to the course in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Matthias Schmid Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matthias Schmid to win the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship +12500
Bet $20, Payout $2,520.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matthias Schmid
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 15 – 18||Valspar Championship||MC||72-80 (+10)||—||$-|
|March 1 – 4||Puerto Rico Open||33||68-70-69-74 (-7)||14||$19,841|
|February 22 – 25||The Honda Classic||MC||74-69 (+3)||—||$-|
|February 1 – 5||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-73-77 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Matthias Schmid
- Schmid finished 33rd in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Schmid did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -7 in his only recent appearance.
- Schmid has finshed under par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthias Schmid
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schmid was in the 81st percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging par on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.22-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship ranked in the 20th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- Schmid shot better than only 0% of the golfers at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Schmid shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Schmid had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 3.4.
- Schmid failed to card a birdie or better on a single one of the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship. The tournament average was 3.3.