Matthias Schwab heads into the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) at +12500 to win after an eighth-place showing in the Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) on March 23 – 26 in his most recent action. Before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Schwab in this event.
Matthias Schwab Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matthias Schwab to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +12500
Bet $20, Payout $2,520.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Matthias Schwab
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||8||71-68-68-68 (-13)||6||$103,550|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||76-75 (+9)||—||$-|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||54||75-70-72-70 (-1)||16||$58,000|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||60||75-66-67-73 (+1)||15||$18,312|
Recent Form Insights: Matthias Schwab
- Schwab has finished in the top 10 once in his past four appearances.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Schwab finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -4.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Schwab has finished below par eight times, while also posting one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthias Schwab
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwab was in the 67th percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 82nd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes).
- Schwab shot better than 84% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Schwab fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Schwab carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.7.
- Schwab’s nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the field average of 4.6.