Matthias Schwab heads into the 2023 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2022 Wyndham Championship. Before Schwab tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Matthias Schwab Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matthias Schwab to win the 2023 Wyndham Championship +50000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Matthias Schwab
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 27-30||3M Open||64||67-71-72-71 (-3)||21||$16,614|
|July 20-23||Barracuda Championship||MC||70-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 13-16||Barbasol Championship||MC||69-72 (-3)||—||$-|
|July 6- 9||John Deere Classic||MC||75-72 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Matthias Schwab
- Schwab finished 64th in his only finish over his last four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Schwab has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, he finished -3 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Schwab has finished below par three times and posted three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthias Schwab
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwab shot poorly over the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the fifth percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the 3M Open, which placed him in the 49th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Schwab shot better than 69% of the golfers at the 3M Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.54.
- Schwab shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Schwab had five bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- Schwab recorded more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 6.4 on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open.