Maverick McNealy enters the 2023 The RSM Classic at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) with +18000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2020. Before McNealy tees off in Saint Simons Island, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Maverick McNealy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Maverick McNealy to win the 2023 The RSM Classic +18000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Maverick McNealy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 2-4||World Wide Technology Championship||MC||74-68 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 8-10||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 25-27||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||71-70-74-68 (+3)||11||$-|
|May 18-20||PGA Championship||MC||78-73 (+11)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Maverick McNealy
- McNealy finished 52nd in his only finish over his last four appearances.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- McNealy has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, he finished 3 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, McNealy has finushed under par twice, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Maverick McNealy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McNealy was in the fifth percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.90 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the World Wide Technology Championship, which landed him in the 57th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- McNealy shot better than only 14% of the competitors at the World Wide Technology Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.49 strokes.
- McNealy did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship, McNealy carded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.4).
- McNealy had fewer birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 7.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship.