Max Homa, who took sixth in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass on March 9 – 12 in his most recent action, enters play in the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +2500 odds. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Homa in this event.
Max Homa Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Max Homa to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +2500
Bet $20, Payout $520.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Max Homa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||72-72-67-69 (-8)||9||$736,607|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||14||70-71-71-72 (-4)||5||$325,000|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||2||64-68-69-68 (-15)||2||$2,180,000|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||39||69-69-71-72 (-3)||16||$87,000|
Recent Form Insights: Max Homa
- Homa will take aim at his fourth straight finish in the top 20 this week.
- Homa has made the cut in 14 straight events.
- Homa has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four tournaments.
- Homa has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Homa has ended the day below par 11 times, while also registering 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on three occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max Homa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Homa finished in the 61st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He finished in the 86th percentile on par 4s at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Homa shot better than 76% of the competitors at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Homa carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Homa carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.7).
- Homa recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship.