Max McGreevy enters the 2023 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +35000 odds. He will look to improve on his fifth-place finish at this tournament in 2022. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on McGreevy before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Max McGreevy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Max McGreevy to win the 2023 Wyndham Championship +35000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Max McGreevy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 27-30||3M Open||30||68-69-69-68 (-10)||14||$46,744|
|July 20-23||Barracuda Championship||MC||72-68 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 13-16||Barbasol Championship||52||70-70-67-73 (-8)||14||$9,006|
|July 6- 9||John Deere Classic||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Max McGreevy
- In his past four tournaments, McGreevy has an average finish of 41st.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- McGreevy finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- McGreevy has headed to the clubhouse better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max McGreevy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McGreevy was in the 85th percentile on par 3s at the 3M Open, averaging 2.75 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him well, in the 76th percentile of the competitors.
- McGreevy shot better than just 13% of the field at the 3M Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.54.
- McGreevy recorded a birdie or better on seven of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, McGreevy carded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- McGreevy had more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 6.4 on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open.