Michael Gligic enters the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +40000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Corales Puntacana Championship, finishing 68th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Gligic before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Michael Gligic Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Michael Gligic to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +40000
Bet $20, Payout $8,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Michael Gligic
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||68||71-73-74-72 (+2)||21||$7,904|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||76-69 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||69-74 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Michael Gligic
- Gligic has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 68th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Gligic has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, he finished 2 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Gligic has ended the day under par four times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Michael Gligic
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gligic was in the 20th percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him in the 50th percentile of the competitors.
- Gligic shot better than only 20% of the golfers at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Gligic failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Gligic carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.7).
- Gligic’s four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the tournament average of 4.6.