Min Woo Lee heads into the 2023 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club with +20000 odds after missing the cut at the AT&T Byron Nelson, his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Lee before he tees off in Rochester, New York.
Min Woo Lee Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Min Woo Lee to win the 2023 PGA Championship +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Min Woo Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 11-14||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-75 (+2)||—||$-|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|April 6- 9||Masters Tournament||MC||75-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||68-70-66-76 (-8)||9||$736,607|
Recent Form Insights: Min Woo Lee
- Lee has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- In his past four events, Lee carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -8 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Lee has finushed below par five times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 10 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Min Woo Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee was in the fourth percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 12th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Lee shot better than 69% of the golfers (averaging 4.33 strokes per hole).
- Lee carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Lee had three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.8).
- Lee’s one birdie or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average of 6.8.