The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Nate Lashley is in 60th position with a score of -1.
Nate Lashley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Nate Lashley to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +8000
Bet $20, Payout $1,620.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Nate Lashley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||51||69-65-73-70 (-3)||17||$18,164|
|July 27-29||3M Open||57||68-70-73-68 (-5)||19||$17,706|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||21||65-69-68-69 (-13)||8||$84,138|
Recent Form Insights: Nate Lashley
- Lashley will look to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Lashley has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 47th.
- Lashley finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those four times he made the cut.
- Lashley has finished below par 10 times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 13 played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 13 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nate Lashley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lashley finished in the 37th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him well, in the 68th percentile of the competitors.
- Lashley was better than 35% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.46 strokes.
- Lashley failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the field averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Lashley recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Lashley’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the tournament average (6.1).