Nick Hardy heads into the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +15000 odds after making the cut and finishing 27th in his last outing, the Wyndham Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hardy before he takes to the course in Memphis, Tennessee.
Nick Hardy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Nick Hardy to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +15000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Nick Hardy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||27||70-65-66-72 (-7)||13||$53,200|
|July 27-29||3M Open||13||65-70-67-69 (-13)||11||$135,664|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||63||71-68-69-74 (-2)||13||$8,322|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||21||67-69-70-65 (-13)||8||$84,138|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Hardy
- Hardy will look to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Hardy has finished in the top 20 once.
- Hardy finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -9 in his past four appearances.
- Hardy has finished below par 12 times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Hardy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hardy shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 97th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.02 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which placed him in the 61st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Hardy was better than 35% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46 strokes.
- Hardy carded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Hardy had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.9.
- Hardy’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the tournament average (6.1).