Nick Hardy played to a 13th-place finish in his last outing in the Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course), and comes into the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +8000 odds. Before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hardy in this event.
Nick Hardy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Nick Hardy to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +8000
Bet $20, Payout $1,620.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Nick Hardy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||13||73-69-67-67 (-12)||7||$74,417|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Hardy
- Hardy has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- In his past four events, Hardy carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He posted a final score of -12 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Hardy has finished under par three times, while also recording one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 10 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Hardy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hardy was in the 67th percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 82nd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Hardy was better than 79% of the competitors (averaging 4.44 strokes per hole).
- Hardy fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Hardy recorded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.7).
- Hardy’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the field average (4.6).