Nick Watney is in 139th position, with a score of +3, following the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Nick Watney Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Nick Watney to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +500000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Nick Watney
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||75-66 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||75-65 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||73-74 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Watney
- In his past four appearances, Watney has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Watney has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, he finished 3 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last seven rounds, Watney has finushed under par twice, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last seven rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Watney
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Watney finished in the 43rd percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the ninth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Watney shot better than 90% of the competitors (averaging 4 strokes per hole).
- Watney carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Watney carded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Watney’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average (6.1).