Nick Watney enters the 2023 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +100000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2022. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Watney before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Nick Watney Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Nick Watney to win the 2023 Wyndham Championship +100000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Nick Watney
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 27-30||3M Open||MC||75-65 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 20-23||Barracuda Championship||MC||73-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 13-16||Barbasol Championship||MC||73-77 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 6- 9||John Deere Classic||MC||72-67 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nick Watney
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Watney has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Watney has finished below par twice, while also carding one par-or-better round and two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nick Watney
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Watney was in the 31st percentile on par 3s at the 3M Open, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him in the 49th percentile of the field.
- Watney shot better than only 32% of the competitors at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.54 strokes.
- Watney carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Watney recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.4.
- Watney’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the field average (6.4).