After the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Nicolas Echavarria is in 127th position with a score of +2.
Nicolas Echavarria Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Nicolas Echavarria to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +150000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Nicolas Echavarria
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||73-68 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||72-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nicolas Echavarria
- In his past four appearances, Echavarria has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Echavarria has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished +2 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Echavarria has finished below par twice and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last seven played.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nicolas Echavarria
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Echavarria shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 75th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 23rd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Echavarria was better than only 15% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Echavarria carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Echavarria recorded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Echavarria’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average (6.1).