Nicolas Echavarria heads into the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +30000 odds after missing the cut in his last event, the Valspar Championship. Before Echavarria tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Nicolas Echavarria Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Nicolas Echavarria to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +30000
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Nicolas Echavarria
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||75-75 (+8)||—||$-|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-79 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||1||67-67-65-68 (-21)||0||$684,000|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||73-77 (+10)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Nicolas Echavarria
- Echavarria has won one of the past four events he’s played.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Echavarria finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He posted a final score of -21 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Echavarria has finushed below par five times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in four of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Nicolas Echavarria
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Echavarria finished in the 59th percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.1 strokes.
- He averaged 4.28 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Valspar Championship, which placed him in the 13th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Echavarria was better than only 2% of the competitors at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Echavarria carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.4.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Echavarria carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.4).
- Echavarria’s one birdie or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the field average of 3.3.