Omar Uresti has +100000 odds at the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course). He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Puerto Rico Open. Before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Uresti in this event.
Omar Uresti Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Omar Uresti to win the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship +100000
Bet $20, Payout $20,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Omar Uresti
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 1 – 4||Puerto Rico Open||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 13 – 16||Barracuda Championship||MC||72-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 6 – 9||Barbasol Championship||MC||71-71 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 29 – July 2||John Deere Classic||67||72-67-73-72 (E)||21||$14,910|
Recent Form Insights: Omar Uresti
- Uresti has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 67th.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Uresti did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He posted a final score of 0 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Uresti has finished below par three times and recorded one better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Omar Uresti
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Uresti was in the 11th percentile on par 3s at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open placed him in the 47th percentile of the field.
- Uresti was better than only 3% of the golfers at the Puerto Rico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Uresti carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Uresti recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.1).
- Uresti’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open were less than the field average (4.7).