Patrick Cantlay heads into the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +1600 odds. He made the cut and finished 33rd in his last outing, The Open Championship. Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cantlay in this event.
Patrick Cantlay Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Patrick Cantlay to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +1600
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Cantlay
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||33||70-75-67-73 (+1)||14||$84,113|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||72-67 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||4||65-68-61-67 (-19)||4||$841,667|
|June 15-17||U.S. Open||14||71-71-67-69 (-2)||199||$332,343|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Cantlay
- In his past four appearances, Cantlay has finished in the top five once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Cantlay has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Cantlay has headed to the clubhouse better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in three of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Cantlay
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cantlay was in the 41st percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at The Open Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 94th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes).
- Cantlay shot better than just 21% of the golfers at The Open Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.78 strokes.
- Cantlay carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Cantlay carded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.3).
- Cantlay’s eight birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the tournament average of 3.4.