Patrick Cantlay put together a 19th-place finish in his last outing in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass, and comes into the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +1800 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Cantlay before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Patrick Cantlay Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Patrick Cantlay to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +1800
Bet $20, Payout $380.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Cantlay
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||19||72-70-68-72 (-6)||11||$275,000|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||4||68-71-74-68 (-7)||2||$800,000|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||3||68-67-68-67 (-14)||3||$1,380,000|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Cantlay
- Cantlay will take aim at his fourth straight finish in the top 20 this week.
- Cantlay will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Cantlay has finished in the top five in two of his past four appearances.
- Cantlay has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -9.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Cantlay has finished under par 10 times, while also carding 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score four times and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Cantlay
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cantlay was in the 73rd percentile on par 3s at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship ranked in the 60th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.11 strokes on par 4s).
- Cantlay shot better than 90% of the golfers at THE PLAYERS Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Cantlay shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Cantlay had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.7).
- Cantlay’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were more than the tournament average (5.1).