Patrick Reed, who won the 2018 Masters Tournament, will look for another victory this year at Augusta National Golf Club. He has the 40th-best odds to win at +6600. Before Reed tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Patrick Reed Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Patrick Reed to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +6600
Bet $20, Payout $1,340.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Reed
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14 – 17||The Open Championship||47||72-68-76-67 (-5)||15||$40,600|
|June 16 – 19||U.S. Open||49||70-71-75-74 (+10)||16||$44,038|
|June 2 – 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||53||76-70-73-75 (+6)||19||$27,994|
|May 26 – 29||Charles Schwab Challenge||7||66-66-71-72 (-5)||4||$246,540|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Reed
- Reed will look to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Reed has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- Reed finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +2.
- Reed has headed to the clubhouse under par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Reed
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reed finished in the 48th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him strongly, in the 80th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at The Open Championship, Reed was better than just 24% of the competitors (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Reed did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other competitors averaged 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Reed carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.2).
- Reed’s 14 birdies or better on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the field average of 9.1.