Patrick Rodgers enters the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +15000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the Wyndham Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on Rodgers before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Patrick Rodgers Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Patrick Rodgers to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +15000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Rodgers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||67-73 (E)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||37||69-67-69-70 (-9)||15||$34,710|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||2||64-67-69-69 (-15)||0||$414,200|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||70-70 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Rodgers
- Rodgers has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Rodgers finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -12 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Rodgers has finished under par nine times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Rodgers
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rodgers was in the 43rd percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 34th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- Rodgers shot better than 35% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46 strokes.
- Rodgers did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Rodgers did not card a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Rodgers’ three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average (6.1).