Patrick Rodgers has +9000 odds to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). He made the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2022 Valero Texas Open, and finished 58th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Rodgers before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Patrick Rodgers Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Patrick Rodgers to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +9000
Bet $20, Payout $1,820.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Rodgers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||77-68 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||36||70-73-73-69 (+1)||11||$35,280|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||72-76 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Rodgers
- In his past four events, Rodgers finished outside the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Rodgers did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He finished +1 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Rodgers has finished under par three times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Rodgers
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rodgers finished in the 20th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship ranked in the 16th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- Rodgers was better than 84% of the golfers at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Rodgers failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Rodgers had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.7).
- Rodgers’ one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the field average (4.6).