The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Patton Kizzire is in 60th position with a score of -1.
Patton Kizzire Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Patton Kizzire to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +50000
Bet $20, Payout $10,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Patton Kizzire
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||74-70 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||62||67-71-75-69 (-6)||16||$8,360|
Recent Form Insights: Patton Kizzire
- In his past four appearances, Kizzire has an average finish of 61st.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Kizzire finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Kizzire has finished below par five times and posted three better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patton Kizzire
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kizzire finished in the 24th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.21 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which placed him in the ninth percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Kizzire was better than just 15% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Kizzire carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Kizzire had two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Kizzire carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.