After the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Paul Haley is in 86th position with a score of E.
Paul Haley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Paul Haley to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +250000
Bet $20, Payout $50,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Paul Haley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||43||70-68-70-68 (-8)||16||$24,726|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Paul Haley
- In his past four events, Haley has an average finish of 65th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Haley did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last nine rounds, Haley has finished below par four times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Paul Haley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Haley was in the 97th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the fifth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- Haley was better than only 5% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.46 strokes.
- Haley recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.8.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Haley did not record a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Haley’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average of 6.1.