Paul Haley enters the 2023 The RSM Classic at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) with +100000 odds after missing the cut at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, his most recent event. Below we help you make your best bets on Haley before he tees off in Saint Simons Island, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Paul Haley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Paul Haley to win the 2023 The RSM Classic +100000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Paul Haley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 9-11||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||67-72 (-3)||—||$-|
|November 2-4||World Wide Technology Championship||67||67-72-71-68 (-10)||17||$17,220|
|October 12-14||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||73-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|October 5-7||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Paul Haley
- Haley has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 67th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Haley has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -10 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Haley has finished below par five times, while also posting two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Paul Haley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Haley was relatively average over the eight par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging par to finish in the 64th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship placed him below average, in the 21st percentile of the field.
- Haley was better than only 24% of the golfers at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.55.
- Haley recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Haley carded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.7).
- Haley’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship were less than the tournament average (8.6).