Paul Haley enters the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +30000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 73rd in his last time at this event in 2013. Before Haley tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Paul Haley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Paul Haley to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +30000
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Paul Haley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||35||73-70-68-71 (-6)||13||$19,760|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||21||68-66-74-70 (-10)||11||$35,958|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||69-75 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Paul Haley
- In his past four appearances, Haley has an average finish of 28th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Haley finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -8.
- Haley has headed to the clubhouse under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Paul Haley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Haley shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 82nd percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 68th percentile on par 4s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Haley was better than only 20% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Haley fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Haley carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.7.
- Haley’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the tournament average (4.6).