Paul Haley (+50000) heads into the 2023 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after making the cut in his most recent outing, the 3M Open, finishing 43rd. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Haley before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Paul Haley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Paul Haley to win the 2023 Wyndham Championship +50000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Paul Haley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 27-30||3M Open||43||70-68-70-68 (-8)||16||$24,726|
|July 20-23||Barracuda Championship||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 13-16||Barbasol Championship||MC||69-75 (E)||—||$-|
|July 6- 9||John Deere Classic||MC||72-70 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Paul Haley
- In his past four tournaments, Haley finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Haley did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished -8 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Haley has finished below par six times and recorded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Paul Haley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Haley was in the 31st percentile on par 3s at the 3M Open, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the 3M Open, which was good enough to place him in the 72nd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.98 strokes).
- Haley shot better than 42% of the golfers at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.54 strokes.
- Haley carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Haley had two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.4).
- Haley’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the tournament average (6.4).