Peter Malnati is in 60th position, with a score of -1, following the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Peter Malnati Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Peter Malnati to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +80000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Peter Malnati
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||69-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||70-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||72-70 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Peter Malnati
- Malnati finished 60th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Malnati carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -1 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last seven rounds, Malnati has finished below par four times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Peter Malnati
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Malnati shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 24th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the 34th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Malnati was better than 90% of the golfers (averaging 4 strokes per hole).
- Malnati failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Malnati recorded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Malnati’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.1.