Phil Mickelson is in 59th position, with a score of +5, heading into the weekend of the PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club.
Phil Mickelson Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Phil Mickelson to win the 2023 PGA Championship +30000
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Phil Mickelson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 6- 9||Masters Tournament||2||71-69-75-65 (-8)||4||$1,584,000|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||72-77 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||78-73 (+11)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Phil Mickelson
- Mickelson has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Mickelson has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Mickelson has finished under par three times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Phil Mickelson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mickelson was in the 83rd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him strongly, in the 82nd percentile of the competitors.
- Mickelson was better than 75% of the competitors at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.60.
- Mickelson carded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Mickelson recorded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.5).
- Mickelson recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 3.5 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.