Richy Werenski enters the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +40000 odds after missing the cut at the Corales Puntacana Championship, his most recent outing. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Werenski before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Richy Werenski Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Richy Werenski to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +40000
Bet $20, Payout $8,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Richy Werenski
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||27||71-71-71-71 (E)||10||$53,190|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||21||71-70-71-66 (-10)||11||$35,958|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||75-75 (+10)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Richy Werenski
- In his past four events, Werenski has an average finish of 24th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Werenski finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Werenski has ended the day under par four times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Richy Werenski
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Werenski shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of the field.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him below average, in the 16th percentile of the field.
- Werenski was better than 68% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Werenski did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Werenski had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.7).
- Werenski carded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.