Robby Shelton, who took 19th in the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North) from September 14-16 in his last action, heads into the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship at Country Club of Jackson with +13000 odds. Below we help you make your best bets on Shelton before he tees off in Jackson, Mississippi by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Robby Shelton Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Robby Shelton to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +13000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Robby Shelton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||19||69-68-68-74 (-9)||12||$99,540|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||72-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||74-66 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Robby Shelton
- Shelton has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Shelton carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He posted a final score of -9 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Shelton has headed to the clubhouse under par four times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robby Shelton
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Shelton was somewhat average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 38th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 67th percentile on par 4s at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.9 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Shelton was better than 74% of the field at the Fortinet Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Shelton carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.1.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Shelton carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Shelton had more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 5.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship.