Robby Shelton enters the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) with +8000 odds after missing the cut at the 2021 Valspar Championship, his last tournament at this course. Before Shelton tees off in Palm Harbor, Florida, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Robby Shelton Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Robby Shelton to win the 2023 Valspar Championship +8000
Bet $20, Payout $1,620.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Robby Shelton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-78 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||39||70-75-73-71 (+1)||10||$70,029|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||21||73-67-66-69 (-5)||9||$87,360|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||20||73-68-66-72 (-8)||10||$88,100|
Recent Form Insights: Robby Shelton
- In his past four appearances, Shelton has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Shelton finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Shelton has finished under par seven times, while also recording one par-or-better round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robby Shelton
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Shelton was in the 44th percentile on par 3s at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.2 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which landed him in the 32nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Shelton shot better than just 2% of the field at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Shelton fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Shelton carded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.7).
- Shelton recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship.