Russell Knox enters the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) with +6600 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, the Valspar Championship. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Knox before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Russell Knox Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Russell Knox to win the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship +6600
Bet $20, Payout $1,340.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Russell Knox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 15 – 18||Valspar Championship||MC||77-73 (+8)||—||$-|
|March 8 – 11||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-77 (+8)||—||$-|
|February 22 – 25||The Honda Classic||MC||75-74 (+9)||—||$-|
|February 15 – 18||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-76 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Knox
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Knox did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Knox has not finished under par or with a worse-than-average score once.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Knox
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knox was relatively average over the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.1 strokes to finish in the 59th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.39-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him poorly, in the second percentile of the field.
- Knox shot better than just 9% of the competitors at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Knox carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Knox had two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.4).
- Knox recorded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 3.3 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship.