The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Russell Knox is in 35th position with a score of -2.
Russell Knox Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Russell Knox to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Russell Knox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||72-67 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||53||70-67-72-69 (-6)||18||$18,447|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||47||69-69-67-71 (-8)||7||$10,627|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Knox
- In his past four appearances, Knox has an average finish of 45th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Knox finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Knox has finished under par eight times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Knox
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knox finished in the 24th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.04 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which placed him in the 49th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Knox shot better than 67% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Knox recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.8.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Knox recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Knox’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.1.