Ryan Armour, who won the 2017 Sanderson Farms Championship, will look for another victory this year at Country Club of Jackson. He has the 92nd-best odds to win at +35000. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Armour before he tees off in Jackson, Mississippi.
Ryan Armour Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ryan Armour to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +35000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Armour
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-68 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||71-68 (-3)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||16||64-71-69-69 (-15)||7||$52,345|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Armour
- Armour has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Armour finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -15 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Armour has ended the day below par seven times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Armour
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Armour shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 67th percentile on par 4s at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.9 strokes on the 20 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Armour was better than 37% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Armour carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.1.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Armour had four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Armour’s five birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were less than the tournament average of 5.4.