Ryan Armour has +25000 odds at the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Valspar Championship, and finished 45th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Armour before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Ryan Armour Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ryan Armour to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +25000
Bet $20, Payout $5,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Armour
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||45||71-72-71-72 (+2)||12||$21,519|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-79 (+7)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||61||73-70-74-71 (E)||21||$8,474|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||63||70-69-71-72 (+2)||16||$17,388|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Armour
- In his past four tournaments, Armour has an average finish of 56th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- Armour did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +1 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Armour has finished below par three times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Armour
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Armour was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.15 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 90th percentile on par 4s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 4 strokes on the 36 par-4 holes.
- Armour was better than only 20% of the golfers at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.94 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Armour shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Armour recorded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.4).
- Armour carded more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 3.3 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship.