Ryan Fox (+15000) heads into the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after missing the cut at the Valero Texas Open in his last outing Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Fox before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Ryan Fox Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ryan Fox to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Fox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||27||74-68-70-71 (-5)||12||$167,656|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||14||73-73-71-67 (-4)||5||$325,000|
|July 14 – 17||The Open Championship||MC||71-75 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Fox
- Fox has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Fox finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Fox has finished below par six times and posted six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Fox
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fox was in the ninth percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him poorly, in the 24th percentile of the field.
- Fox shot better than only 6% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Fox did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Fox recorded two bogeys or worse, which was the same as the field average.
- Fox’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average (5.1).