Ryan Fox enters the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +4000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, THE PLAYERS Championship, finishing 27th. Before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Fox in this event.
Ryan Fox Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ryan Fox to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +4000
Bet $20, Payout $820.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Fox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||27||74-68-70-71 (-5)||12||$167,656|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||14||73-73-71-67 (-4)||5||$325,000|
|July 14 – 17||The Open Championship||MC||71-75 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 7 – 10||Genesis Scottish Open||47||74-68-73-69 (+4)||11||$27,711|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Fox
- In his past four appearances, Fox has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Fox finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Fox has ended the day under par eight times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Fox
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fox was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 44th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 90th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.11 strokes).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Fox shot better than just 32% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Fox carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Fox carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.7).
- Fox had more birdies or better (11) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship.