Ryan Palmer heads into the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship at Country Club of Jackson with +11000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Fortinet Championship. Before Palmer tees off in Jackson, Mississippi, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Ryan Palmer Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ryan Palmer to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +11000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Palmer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||74-70 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||71-68 (-3)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||69-73 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Palmer
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Palmer has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Palmer has finushed below par twice, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Palmer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Palmer finished in the eighth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship placed him in the 45th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Palmer shot better than 37% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Palmer did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the tournament average was 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Palmer had three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Palmer had fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 5.4 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship.